[Blindmath] Stat Formulas

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 20:40:19 UTC 2010

It's a .brf file. I think since you mentioned you were a Braille reader earlier, it was assumed you might have a Braille display.

A .brf file is simply a text file which has had the characters in it written in such a way, that when sent to a Braille display, in
grade 1 with no translation, it appears correct.

In other words, just use notepad, wordpad, or whatever, and then simply use any kind of program like Jaws or others that communicate
with a Braille display.

Take care,
Sina