[Blindmath] The Nemetex Back-translator

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 23 04:01:15 UTC 2010

I've used nemetex for two years and they've made many improvements along the
way. I couldn't recommend this program enough. I used it through my
multivariable calculus courses, though it doesn't support every symbol but
most. And they're really friendly; if you have a symbol you think they
should include, they're very responsive to it. Your Nemeth must be 100%
accurate though for accurate translation, but they will help you at every
step if you need it. It's also good to split large files into smaller pieces
in order to isolate potential translation problems.
I hope you find it as useful as I have.