[Blindmath] The Nemetex Back-translator

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 23 02:27:57 UTC 2010

Does anyone here have experience with the NEMETEX software which can be found at

http://www.accessisoft.com/nemetex.htm

I would be interested in how well it works and what its limitations are.  The web site indicates that it works through pre-
calculus which gives me some sense that it probably isn't ready for calculus yet, and I would also guess that it has to
have accurate Nemeth code as input, not the sloppy Nemeth I used to write when I was the only one who was going to
read it.  <smile>  Thanks for any thoughts.  In case the author happens to be on this list, my purpose is just to
understand
its realistic uses and not to be critical.  This looks like a worthy undertaking.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson