[Blindmath] Stat Formulas

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:11:30 UTC 2010

Thanks people for al the information on this list. :)
I am hoping to be able to achieve this goal by doing a lot of planning
and some paperwork and applying for funding.
This is just a very complex field so I am trying to understand all the
aspects, all the choices and then I can put together the arguments
needed to apply for funding for a software development project that
would address this.
We have all the pieces.
But, enough of that for now :) I need to do some work first but I'll
definitely appreciate any input and ideas, and will post asking about
them when I am ready, hopefully in January of 2011.