[Blindmath] JAWS and Nemeth - Newbie question

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:51:54 UTC 2011

What about supporting and pushing forward web standards, such as:
HTML5, MathML, and ePub 3.0?
HTML5 and ePub 3.0 are  still being drafted, but user/community
feedback is very much encouraged, appreciated, and needed.

Design Science (companies who is behind MathType/MathML) and assistive
technology (companies, such as: NVAccess, Freedom Scientific, GW
Micro, and others) really need a better working relationship, where
it's researched and developed to work out of the box, without specific
plug-ins, and it allows producing and consuming. Design Science is
more than willing to work with AT, but they can't  do all the work,
need AT companies who are open, and willing to approach Design Science
as well.

All of these web standards, needed help of AT, will provide for future
access to all. Speech, braille, tactile graphics, and so much more.