[Blindmath] mathplayer, jaws, and math in graphics?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 17:51:41 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

While some of us like LaTeX notation since it is far less verbose than MathML spoken with the help with MathPlayer, there is also the fact that MathML is much more simpler to grasp for beginners.

You can certainly learn LaTeX with the help of access2science and other tutorials. But if you don't want to learn LaTeX, do mention the topic you are looking for, and I'll see if there is a MathML page on it.

Regards