[Blindmath] mathplayer, jaws, and math in graphics?

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:14:15 UTC 2011

Hi Roopakshi,

No, I've not checked out MathPlayer and sounds like I really need to.
I wonder how well does it work with Internet Explorer 9 and JAWS 12.
Are you aware of websites, that have MathML?

Are  there recommended tools to convert LaTeX to MathML?

>From research I've done, it does sound like LaTeX is  easier to write
and faster to read.

Are there recommended LaTeX editor? Some have suggested using Notepad.

Can you discuss the LaTeX structuring versus math expressions? If not,
please point me to an article, which goes into detail.

So, MathType is a converter?

Thanks,

Kevin