[Blindmath] mathplayer, jaws, and math in graphics?

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 3 22:55:54 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin and all,
If you install the math player plugin, open the attached file in IE and ok
any security warning you may get, you should be able to read a stats lecture
of mine from last term in Math ML.

As for LaTeeX output, check out this article on the Pythagorean Theorem from
Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_Theorm

The c squared = a squared + b squared formula is written in LaTeX.

hth,
Sarah