[Blindmath] mathplayer, jaws, and math in graphics?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 17:43:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

I strongly oppose any disrespect towards Dr. Stacey or any other member for that matter.
Disagreeing with him is one thing, but name calling is extremely insulting and not to mention unproductive.

I might also add that his arguments are sound and hold true for most people.
To accuse him or any one for complicating their code with complex macros is ludicrous.

Regards