[Blindmath] mathplayer, jaws, and math in graphics?

Jose Tamayo jtblas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:10:54 UTC 2011

May I suggest that we drop it and focus on more important things.  I
understand this is a point of contention but kindly ask that we just move
forward.  Disagreeing is one thing but turning this into what it has become
only tarnishes us.

I am glad that we are in a free country where we can express our
differences.  However, I am not in agreement with turning issues into
personal attacks.  I point at no one as I am just answering the thread.

This list is both controversial and helpful at times.  Hopefully, we are
able to move forward in a positive manner.  Obvioysly, this is what our
freedom gives us the ability to do; rant and rave about what we feel
strongly about.  Let's not forget that, while we are discussing our
differences, we should still remember to to respect one another.  IF that
can't be accomplished, it is best that the list be abandoned.

I, for one, am thankful that I have this group to be able to answer the many
questions I have had since I returned to work on my CS degree.  At times, it
has been quite interesting but I have gotten many positives out of being a
member of this list.

Respectfully,
Jose Tamayo