[Blindmath] Wanted: Examples of good articulation of mathematical expressions

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:06:45 UTC 2011

"4. You might also like to look at LaTeX math expressions spoken out
by a screen reader. Some of the ways in which LaTeX expressions are
written translate
efficiently into speech. This is particularly true of fractions.
"

Is there any jaws script that reads LaTeX formulas in a good way? I
have some .html files here, and the alt of the images are LaTeX
formullas, would be great to read them more easily.