[Blindmath] A Question of Shape

Andrew Stacey andrew.stacey at math.ntnu.no
Wed Aug 17 07:35:20 UTC 2011

What sort of output would you want for these shapes, and what exactly are the
shapes?

LaTeX can do graphics and, in particular, in a "programmatic" fashion.  For
postscript output, there's the PSTricks library.  For PDF, postscript, and
SVG, there's the PGF library.  PSTricks can do a little bit more because
postscript can do a little more than PDF and SVG.

If you could describe a little more precisely what you want, and what output
would be acceptable, I could mock-up something quite quickly.

Andrew