[Blindmath] A Question of Shape

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:31:06 UTC 2011

Hi,
  Much appreciated.

  I will be using:

  Solidly colored triangles and squares (e.g., mixes of red triangles, black
squares, and red squares). All shapes would be the same size.

  Basically, I need grids that contain randomly placed shapes. Each would
have a different randomization.

  I need equal, or in the below odd-one-out case, nearly equal sets of red
triangles and black squares.

  For odd-one-out (half of my sets), I need a grid of the same numbers of
shapes (2x2-10x10) but in this case, one of the above is replaced by a red
square.
Many thanks,
Christine

 M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu