[Blindmath] Question about doing math in notepad

Dasha Radford Dasha95 at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 22:55:55 UTC 2011

Thanks John,
I just want to say that I am in fact a girl. It's ok though. I've had
something like this mix-up happen before so it's fine. Thank you for all the
info. I'll take a look at it this week when I have time to come up for a
breath of air that isn't fogged with little bits and pieces of other
classwork info.
Again thanks,
Daria