[Blindmath] Question about doing math in notepad

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Aug 26 03:56:07 UTC 2011

Maybe you could create a dictionary using the symbolic standards from a
programming language such as JavaScript, Java, C#, or C++. Those standards
have been pruned and tuned over many years and are completely accessible to
a persons using a refreshable Braille pad and a screen reader. In other
words, all of the characters appear on a standard QWERTY keyboard and are on
a single line (unlike pdf symbols).

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/