[Blindmath] First attempt at an SWT/SVG based drawing program

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Wed Aug 31 14:32:48 UTC 2011

Note to all.  Internet Explorer 9 supports SVG but previous versions did
not.  Firefox is a much more robust browser and has supported SVG for some
time.  I strongly recommend installing Firefox for all web browsing.  The
learning curve is fairly small, since screen reader commands are the same in
all browsers.

John Gardner