[Blindmath] First attempt at an SWT/SVG based drawing program

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Aug 30 18:45:07 UTC 2011

Lloyd - Thanks for the off-list feedback on the location of the output file.
Here is the answer to your question for everyone to see:

When you run from the jar file and specify the name of the output file, you
must also provide a path such as the following:

c:\jnk\6\testfile

Otherwise, the output file ends up in an unidentified location. At least, I
don't know where it would end up on your computer, which is configured
differently from mine. Actually, it would probably be a good idea to always
specify the path to the file to eliminate any possible confusion whether
running from a jar file or running from a locally compiled version of the
program.

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin