[Blindmath] Request for Beta Testers

Patti Mitchell patti at 4dewitt.com
Wed Dec 14 20:51:06 UTC 2011

I will be happy to test for you.

Patti Mitchell
De Witt & Associates
Consultants on Accessibility and Training
700 Godwin Ave.
STE 110
Midland Park, NJ 07432
201-447-6500 x216
973-202-3123 Cell

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above.
This message may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material
and, as such, would be privileged and confidential and not a public
document. Any Information in this e-mail identifying a client of the
Department of Human Services (DHS) is confidential. If you have received
this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy,
copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must
delete this  message. You are requested to notify the sender by return
e-mail.