[Blindmath] physics/mathematics problem; have a solution?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 20:37:54 UTC 2011

Steve,

I was just thinking of my upcoming best-seller: The Physics of
Do-It-Yourself Cane Training and Other Things. /lol/

While I have yet to experience any dire results of physics while
traveling at poodle speed, I have every confidence that when I get
around to it, the effects of physics on anatomy will be truly
impressive. /grin/ Undoubtedly, this will render the object behind the
impact incapable of counting her fingers and toes, thus saving her from
calculating the true degree to which she was acted upon by the laws of
physics.

Tami