[Blindmath] physics/mathematics problem; have a solution?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 21:41:45 UTC 2011

Amanda,

Congratulations.

I have not broken anything except for a fracture before I was legally
blind, so it doesn't count even if it was because I couldn't see... Or
could I???? Depends on who you ask. /lol/

However, while my patellae do remain in place and intact, I can reliably
inform you that when one's patella impacts a hard surface of any kind, a
loud noise is made that would cover even a total bone shattering sound.
Many people will find inappropriateness in some of the sounds that
occur. Also, it is unlikely that the owner of the patella in question
will be interested in calculating physics on accounta being rather
bitter about falling victim to the laws of it all. /grin/