[Blindmath] Determining shape coordinates when using SVGDraw01

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:40:57 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,
<snip
One approach to using this information would be to use a spreadsheet to
evaluate the equations for a shape or curve, create the x and y coordinate
values that define the curve, write those coordinate values out into a CSV
file, import the CSV file into SVGDraw01, draw, and emboss it.
PL] I was thinking along these lines. I do not fancy writing code if we can
do the whole thing in a spreadsheet.

Thanks for the links. I will do some reading and may be write a macro or
two.

Pranav