[Blindmath] FW: Georgia-Tech researcher looking for participation

Ike Presley presley at afb.net
Tue Feb 8 16:46:19 UTC 2011

Hi Math friend,

I've never posted to this list before. I just usually lurk in the background and take advantage of all the great knowledge being shared. I'm forwarding a message below from a researcher at GA Tech that I think will be of interest to some and also hoping that some of you may be able to assist her in gathering data.
Thanks in advance for you assistance,
Ike

Ike Presley
American Foundation for the Blind