[Blindmath] JAWS and Nemeth - Newbie question

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Fri Feb 18 17:17:51 UTC 2011

Steve,

I have heard exactly the same line from vendors: "We have never heard from
any of our customers that they actually want to use Nemeth braille with our
product." They have also told me that I am one of the few or only person to
request math support. I wonder how they got us confused; we don't even look
alike! I'm sure that many of you have heard the same quote. Every time I
give a presentation, I beg each and everyone in the audience to speak out
because of this, and I sure hope that there are a lot of "us" speaking up.

Susan