[Blindmath] CFA for Visually Impaired Candidates: Math and OtherChallenges

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 18:10:33 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

Thanks, nice tip. I was going to try out the online option after I dealt with the download one. Although the application itself is accessible, the content is not. There is a basic text to speech option within Bookshelf.
Online books are readable to an extent. Math is completely unintelligible though.
Besides when others can enjoy offline content, why can’t I in an alternative format?