[Blindmath] JAWS and Nemeth - Newbie question

Neal neal at duxsys.com
Fri Feb 18 19:12:49 UTC 2011

FYI:
Unlike music braille, there is no standard braille math code for the world.
It all depends on where you are.

I think the term "math support" will mean different math braille codes to
people in different places.
 In the USA it will mean Nemeth braille code, in the UK it will probably
mean the BAUK braille math code, in France it will probably mean the French
braille math code, in much of Germany it will probably mean the Marburg
braille math code.

Cheers,
Neal