[Blindmath] Help with Math player

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Fri Jan 14 14:03:20 UTC 2011

Greg,

	I'm looking at some of the LaTex and the rules and design is not incredibly different from Nemeth.  Or any of the many other CAS languages for that matter.  There's got to be a coming together at some point.  I want a screen reader that sees: x = #frac{y+z/2}{y^{2}+1} and can both say it and produce the nemeth accurately.  Seems like a simple enough 1-1 mapping with some additional conditions.  Aren't the conditions for grade 2 braille actually more complex?