[Blindmath] Just Testing Subscription: Please Disregard

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jan 22 07:13:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,
  my sincere apologies for this message, please disregard it.

  I have been sent multiple emails indicating that I am trying to unsubscribe from this list (an action I have not requested). I simply am testing to ensure I am still a member.

  Again, my apologies for this email. Please do not feel any need to respond, my seeing this message  will be confirmation enough.
Many thanks and have a wonderful weekend,
Christine
Christine  M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu