[Blindmath] Wikki Use with JAWS: A Question

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:03:58 UTC 2011

I am in a similar process and I have heard that Drupal v6 and v7 are
quite accessible and I know of peopple who use it to write up Wikis
and blogs.
I will post more when I have tried it out, but Mediawiki is also
fairly accessible, at least with Jaws 11 (not sure why it would not be
with 10, but who knows).
Cheers
-B