[Blindmath] Useful LaTeX packages: suggestions welcome for ICCHP summer university workshop

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Wed Jul 6 23:38:16 UTC 2011

Latex for just math isn't that useful, although with MathJax and with what
I'm going demo when using Word, it does have some use.  Still, using LaTeX
really does mean there is a lot to learn and it is usually easier to learn
it from an expert like yourself rather than figure it out from manuals or
websites.

    Neil