[Blindmath] Useful LaTeX packages: suggestions welcome for ICCHP summer university workshop

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Thu Jul 7 08:57:20 UTC 2011

Michael,
Graphics drawing is the first advanced workshop I'd think of - and I am
also wondering if there may be some packages to easily create graphs /
charts / trees in your document, never got around to investigating this
yet.
I am also wondering if there is an alternative to the pdflatex output.
The pdf files that generates are not accessible, Word does a better job
at creating accessible PDF even though lateX should contain more
information which would allow accessible PDF / HTML / mathML creation.
See you at the SU,
Tim