[Blindmath] analyze of experimental results

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 11 17:09:34 UTC 2011

Speaking as a sighted person and a retired research scientist I don't
understand the intent of the original assignment.  I would never attempt to
analyze thousands of numbers visually.  I and I believe other scientists
would say that the correct thing to do would be to attempt to fit the data
to an appropriate analytic form be it linear, exponential, fourier series,
or whatever. There are many different utilities for doing this; I will leave
it to the list to make suggestions.

Susan