[Blindmath] analyze of experimental results

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Mon Jul 11 17:27:38 UTC 2011

Ask a seismologist if they still do visual waveform analysis (in addition to
other techniques) in the detection and analysis of earthquake signals. I
believe the answer will be a resounding yes.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/