[Blindmath] Performing calculations as a blind students, tips, tricks and advice for the NFB Youth Slam

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:20:04 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I used to do math years ago in highschool and had it for college too. At
that time, I used turbo pascal's functions for solving problems. So, my math
would be
Sin(x)+cos(x)=something. Computer programming really helped me solve math
problems for instance, my concept of the use of brackets became very strong
after I used them in computer programs. Many times, I would write my own
program to solve a class of problem to solidify my understanding.

Pranav