[Blindmath] Availability of college level math text books in Braille, sufficient to recommend it as something to check?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jul 14 21:21:19 UTC 2011

Birkir,

I would suggest APH because I believe their "Louis" database tracks textbooks that are being transcribed around the country.  There are still agencies who
have volunteers transcribing textbooks in braille.  For example, the Communication Center in Minnesota State Services for the Blind still doesit, at least they
do when our state government isn't shut down because of a budget fight.  I could be wrong but I don't think National Braille Press does specialized
textbooks.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson