[Blindmath] Availability of college level math text books inBraille, sufficient to recommend it as something to check?

patti at 4dewitt.com patti at 4dewitt.com
Thu Jul 14 22:20:49 UTC 2011

Braille books are usful at the students home base, as long as you can get them in time for their classes. There always seems to be a lag. From when they start classes and then get their materials. So I take the multi tech aproach that also works well as a multi sensory approach to learning. Everything depends on the student's desire to use them and their access to them. At college level it is hit or miss!