[Blindmath] How important is tactile access to graphs (discuss) ; )

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Fri Jul 15 16:32:16 UTC 2011

Hello:

     I agree with Pranav. The only way I could go along with selectively not producing graphics would be if there was interaction between the student and transcriber. The problem would then be that a book would be in effect a customized book and not as sharable with other students.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind