[Blindmath] How important is tactile access to graphs (discuss) ; )

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:14:47 UTC 2011

I also would not trust most transcribers to make that judgment as to whether
or not a figure or graph is important. Many graphics have proven to be
crucial for my understanding. Since I did not have access to them, my
professor drew many of the diagrams on my arm or onto paper with a tracing
wheel to convey concepts I could not pick up from the text.

Amanda