[Blindmath] Students Should Know Their Legal Rights

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 01:57:17 UTC 2011

Susan, Susan, and Birkir,

Thank you all for affirming that I have more than just the right to remain
silent. Is there an online resource where blind students can learn about
their rights and the steps they should take to get the OSD to do what it is
supposed to do? I would like to stop fighting, avoid suing anybody, and
focus all my efforts on getting a good education. Thanks again.

Amanda