[Blindmath] Embossing documents with MathML into Nemeth, 3 scenarios.

Caryn Navy caryn at duxsys.com
Mon Jul 18 18:32:36 UTC 2011

Hello Birkir and all.

With Duxbury DBt you can convert a LaTeX text document or a Word document with embedded MathType objects into braille using a choice of Nemeth Code or several other braille math codes. In the case of a Word document, it can be from Word 2003 or earlier, or from Word 2007 or 2010.

Sincerely,
Caryn

Caryn Navy
Duxbury Systems