[Blindmath] Translating documents with MathML into Nemeth

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Mon Jul 18 18:40:32 UTC 2011

I want to correct a misunderstanding about MathPlayer.  MathPlayer 3 will
incorporate liblouis in it and will convert MathML on the fly (in real time)
to Nemeth code.  No pre-translation is needed.  Screen readers need to ask
for the braille (currently none do), but the functionality will be in
MathPlayer 3.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~