[Blindmath] what math braille code is easier and most used?

Iqbal Hosen iqbalrtbd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:54:39 UTC 2011

dear all,
my best wishes and regards to all. this is my first message to this group.
i am a resource teacher, work in an integrated education program for the visually impaired. we have to face various difficulties.  especially in the field of mathematics. visually impaired people of our country are so backward in mathematics that they like to discard this subject. as a resource teacher i am very afraid. i hope to share our problem with the group and get some suggestion.
now, if anyone could please suggest me what braille math code we should follow.
regards.
iqbal.