[Blindmath] Emotional speech synthesis for numbers

Alexandra Backof alexandra.backof at gmx.de
Fri Jul 29 12:49:18 UTC 2011

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm currently doing an internship at the department of applied
computer science at Mannheim University which is required for
my psychology studies. I set up a questionnaire dealing with an
emotional speech synthesis system for numbers which will be
presented to interested individuals via skype. I'm especially
interested in people who use speech synthesizers on an
everyday basis. So if you like to support me, just send me an
email to arrange further details. As I need to transcribe your
answers, I will have to record these interviews but assure
that they will be deleted as soon as they are not required
anymore.

My email address is backof at pi4.informatik.uni-mannheim.de

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Alexandra Backof