[Blindmath] Proposal for making math more accessible

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Sat Jun 4 01:11:54 UTC 2011

The only problem I see with this idea is it assumes people use Tex,  with
mathml, and other xml document types I think this needs to be wrote more as
a math standard for publishing so that the output includes speech output as
well as any other accessibility needs.  For example what does Maple, Octave,
and others save their formulas in I don't think it's Tex.  Also Microsoft
Word saves its stuff in some XML format that is now docx

Ken