[Blindmath] Accessible Physics Concepts for Blind Students

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:26:01 UTC 2011

Richard,

1. The site has too many headings, and using ARIA landmarks would have been
better.

I took a look at the website, and it is amazing your work, I didn't
know it. The way it is, it is easy to navigate by headers.

I also would like to know if you let me use your material in my
project. I live in Brazil and probably a lot of blind students here
don't know English yet, so it would be interesting to translate your
book into my language...

Thank you!