[Blindmath] math tools

Ruchi Patil ruchi_patil at samruddha.net
Mon Mar 21 05:33:49 UTC 2011

I am basically looking for a coreldraw kind of a geometry tool, which helps him, draw lines, angles, triangles on keyboard commands on computer. He is in class 2 and am looking probably a few years ahead. I have the rubber mat, and plastic sheet, but he is not enjoying it.

I will be looking at the tools mentioned in the list and see which can be useful.

Sent from my iPhone