[Blindmath] math tools

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:20:01 UTC 2011

Hi Ruchi,

Consider using Microsoft Logo. You can enter commands like line etc.
However, you will have to teach your son about coordinates etc. In
addition, ghow do you expect him to see what he has drawn? One option
would be a tactile embosser. Alternatively consider drawing charts
using Excel. I suspect you are going to need a set of tools.

If you want to do basic shapes, another tool you may want to try is
the vOICe from http://www.seeingwithsound.com. I should warn you that
this program has a learning curve.