[Blindmath] Compatibility of IE 9 with MathPlayer

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Mar 21 21:38:03 UTC 2011

Can you contact the makers of MathPlayer?

I know that I have still not downloaded IE 9 because it's not compatible with ZoomText, and I keep in touch with the tech support at Ai-Squared, the makers of ZoomText, to keep up with accessibility.

Good luck!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle