[Blindmath] Compatibility of IE 9 with MathPlayer

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:11:30 UTC 2011

Hello Justin

Both me and Neil work for Design Science, that makes MathPlayer. Neil,
in fact, is the main developer of MathPlayer, so you have access
straight to the source.
If you find support for MathPlayer lacking in ZoomText, please contact
AI Squared about any concerns you have. We are always willing to help
providers of Assistive Technology who want to improve their math
support, but we cannot request such improvements, these requests need
to come from the user of the software products.
Thanks
-B