[Blindmath] Compatibility of IE 9 with MathPlayer

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Tue Mar 22 17:56:33 UTC 2011

MathPlayer 3 does allow users to change the words, but it is not something
we are advertising as we do not have a good UI to do it.  However, if you
are asking whether "super" and "sup" are different for different languages,
then the answer is "yes" -- all of the words MathPlayer uses have been
translated into the languages that are supported.

Although not completely finalized yet (we are still working with the MathJax
implementors), MathPlayer 3 will have a control panel item that you can
check that will cause MathPlayer to tell MathJax to turn over control to
MathPlayer, overriding the author's settings.

     Neil