[Blindmath] Compatibility of IE 9 with MathPlayer

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:47:15 UTC 2011

Justin

No, the company is based out of Longbeach, Ca.
But a lot of employees work remotely from various parts of the U.S. I
am the only NC based employee. We have a consultant in Ky and Alabama,
but those are the closest to me, I believe.
Neil is in Portland, or I think so anyway, the wonders of technology.